The Light-Life Tools can keep household items such as food, water and medication functioning at the highest beneficial level for you and your family.
- Energize your water with any Light-Life Tensor Ringto super-potentize it. Hook a Feedback Loop and an Acu-Vac Coil on a Sacred Cubit Light-Life Tensor Ring to achieve a detoxing effect.
- To charge your groceries on your way from the store to home, place a large Sacred Cubit Light-Life Tensor Ring in the trunk of your car or wherever you place your purchases.
- If you have a smart meter on your house, put a Sacred Cubit Light-Life plain Jane Tensor Ring around it.
- Place a 3 1/2 Sacred Cubit Light-Life Tensor Ring on top of your refrigerator to keep the contents of the freezer and refrigerator fresh.
- Herbs and vitamin supplements are placed inside a Sacred Cubit Light-Life Tensor Ring to keep them energized.
- Medication can be placed inside a Light-Life Tensor Ring to help increase beneficial actions and decrease side effects.
- Set food inside a Sacred Cubit Light-Life Tensor Ring on the counter to keep it fresh.
The Light-Life Tools: Healing Bees & Beings
Valerie Solheim, PhD in Boulder, CO is conducting a research study titled, “Healing Bees & Beings” which includes the Light-Life Tools.
She writes: “…our contribution is to the restoration of the beehive effect that will invigorate the whole hive colony and its environment. We support the beehive colonies with Energy Transfer Tools (ETTs) that create an electromagnetic (EM) frequency field that couples with the hive’s EM field, enabling them to return to their natural state of optimum potential which will simultaneously support us and our environment.”
She continues, “Slim Spurling and his partner Bill Reid, dedicated their professional lives to the study of geobiological stress and frequency transfer. I visited the Light-Life company office to learn more about their tools and ask for their support in my research. The
y immediately and enthusiastically embraced my “bee healing bee” theory. Not only did they express great interested and concern for the bees but, on their own, they had provided tools to beekeepers to help relieve the distressed hives.”